Home > Our Solutions > Features > iPad App
nTelagent iPad Application
Taking Your Point of Service Mobile
nTelagent's fully integrated point-of-service solution for managing healthcare AR is now available for the iPad – bringing mobile point of service to healthcare registration and patient payments.
Once restricted to the registration desk, all front-end patient access processes can now take place anywhere in the clinic, hospital or emergency department.
Patient access staff can "go mobile" – equipped with all the real-time information and online scripts they need, literally in hand – to settle patient accounts and to discuss important issues such as:
- financial assistance enrollment
- insurance verification
- payment plans
The nTelagent iPad app is especially ideal for emergency departments
, as financial counselors can meet non-emergent patients post-treatment in the patient area to begin talking about financial responsibilities.
"The patient-as-consumer model is certainly here, and providers are seeking innovative, effective ways to improve and streamline patient interactions. Our nTelagent iPad app delivers."
– nTelagent CEO Earl Winter
Benefits: Healthcare Providers
- Empowers patient access staff to meet with patients and their families anywhere in the facility to offer express, convenient service
- Allows registrars and financial counselors to be more proactive and effective with patient communications
- Increases staff member productivity and workplace satisfaction – easy to use and carry, the iPad simplifies and speeds front-end tasks while allowing for flexibility
- Improves a facility's financial bottom line by settling accounts on the front end, increasing upfront and overall collections and reducing bad debt and AR days
- Enhances overall patient (consumer) satisfaction
- Decreases waiting times – no more standing in line to speak with a registrar
- Improves the convenience factor – registrars and financial counselors can meet and greet patients where they are, in the most convenient, comfortable location possible
The nTelagent iPad app includes all functionality of the nTelagent solution, and meets or exceeds industry standards for data privacy and security.
Contact the nTelagent team today to get your patient access department up and running on the nTelagent iPad app.