nTelagent's total point-of-service solution, the Retail Application for Healthcare, guides patient access staff through each patient encounter via real-time, customized scripts. From insurance verification to payment processing, registration is fast, simple and accurate for all patients: insured, uninsured and those qualifying for financial assistance. nTelagent's clients increase upfront cash and cash on hand, reduce AR days and bad debt, and follow consistent practices on all registrations with just one system – for a fraction of the cost.
nTelagent allows providers to best serve their patients by giving them the financial information they need pre-registration and at point of service, helping their patients navigate the complex healthcare payment landscape. nTelagent's completely integrated system allows for price transparency, insurance verification, address/identity verification and payment processing, giving providers and patients the tools they need to adjust to healthcare's "retail-like" revenue cycle.
Integrating non-credit score patient information with each provider's own business policies and rules, the Retail Application automatically identifies discounting/payment plan options, social services eligibility and financial assistance, ensuring that patient financial accounting – for both insured and uninsured patients – is handled appropriately and consistently. In addition, the Retail Application allows for and documents compliance with federal and state regulations.
Moving workflow to the front end of the revenue cycle, nTelagent helps providers ensure a better patient experience through clearer communication and better handling of patient accounts, while improving upfront and overall cash flow, receivables and profitability by reducing bad debt.
One System – Total Account Processing
- Improved cash flow by resolving accounts at point of service
- Accurate measurement and documentation of bad debt and financial assistance
- Timely enrollment in federal and state programs for qualified patients
- Compliance with federal and state regulations
- Effective monitoring through up-to-the-minute reports
- Improved budgeting based on accurate history of accounts
- Improved employee performance
- Improved patient/guarantor relationships
- Improved agency performance